- Social, leisure, educational and welfare activities for current and retired NHS and social care staff and their partners
- Opportunities to meet and spend time with other like- minded people, to enjoy existing friendships, make new friends and enjoy shared experiences together
- Trips to a wide variety of places including local and regional places of interest, the theatre and exhibitions
- A variety of interesting guest speakers
- Social get togethers – usually involving tea and cake!
I joined the Fellowship because my diary was empty – now it is so full, I am not sure I can turn up to everything